Published Monday, March 15, 2021
Though we have lived in a perpetual pandemic crisis during the past year, crisis planning goes far beyond COVID. It’s an essential tool for businesses large and small to prepare for the issues they know could arise, and the ones they don’t see coming. On Tuesday, March 30th 10-11:00, the Lake Norman Chamber will present a special edition of the BusinessWorks - Crisis? What Crisis? How to keep your business from being caught by surprise.
Attendees can attend in person (up to 15) at the Lake Norman Chamber Randy Marion Board Room Suite 201 or via ZOOM. Either MUST register in advance to attend. If via Zoom. a credential will be emailed. Tp RSVP call 704-892-1922 or email Sylvia Spury at Sylvia@lakenormanchamber.org
Chris Ahearn and Valerie Franco of Anticipate Crisis Strategies can show you how to get started with planning that works for your business.
Attendees will learn to
- Identify and prioritize crises relevant to their business
- Assemble a crisis team, inside and outside the company
- Create a flexible plan that can be used at a moment’s notice
- Craft crisp communications to use when a crisis hits
- Resilience principles that help individuals and businesses thrive in adversity
About our Speakers: